- On-line card catalog linking Sallie Logan to the collections of 100+ libraries in the Illinois Heartland Library System.
- Remote access to the card catalog to manage your account. Search, renew or place holds. Barcode and PIN number required.
- Place holds to order materials from other libraries. Delivery 4 days per week.
- Interlibrary loan for materials not found in the database. Request at circulation desk.
- Internet access requires a Sallie Logan Library card or $3 for 30 minutes for non cardholders. $.20 per side for printouts.
- Photocopy machine--$.25 per side
The Library's Collection
- Fiction and non-fiction bestsellers
- Large print titles
- DVDs for children and adults
- Audio books for children and adults
- Young Adult titles
- Books for children of all ages including toddler books
- Antiques and collectibles reference books
- Large YA collection of books and audio books
- Preschool story time on Wednesday mornings periodically throughoutt the year. Call for a current schedule or check the Library calendar on this site.
- Summer reading program for children of all ages during the months of June and July. Sign up begins in June.
- Access to online databases, including remote access with passwords or library card number. Databases include: WilsonWeb and FirstSearch--full text journal articles, NoveList and eSequels--fiction reader's advisory database for readers of all ages, and HeritageQuest and America's Genealogy Bank--genealogy sites.
- Library tours are available by request.